In order for us to better serve your specific Christian educational needs, we request the following information:
Admission, Application and Registration forms
High School diploma or GED
Resumes (secular, military and Christian experience)
Transcripts and degrees from other colleges
Certificates of training
Ministerial licenses/ordination certificates
Upon your decision to enroll in this institution, please complete the address form attached, and we will mail the necessary paperwork to be completed and returned. You will also need to send the registration fee (with the forms) and a copy of your high school diploma. Our mailing address and phone number is listed below:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (910) 261-0672, (910) 261-0513, or (910) 261-2882).
Thank you again for considering this institution for your Christian education needs.
1. The prerequisite for entrance into any of the programs offered is a high school diploma or GED. ADTI makes no distinctions and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, denomination, or nationality in its policies or programs.
2. We do not issue secular degrees at ADTI. All of our degrees are Bachelor of Theology, however, some of our courses are secular such as College Composition, Grammar and Speech. Upon evaluation of each student, we do consider all courses and transcripts from any other institution to determine course credits.
3. Through ADTI, you may receive the following:
Certificate of completion (3 credit hours or one course)
One year Certificate or Diploma (30 credit hours)
Associates Degree (60 credit hours) Associates of Ministry
Bachelors Degree (126 credit hours)
4. The Bachelor of Theology degree programs offered, are:
Bachelor of Theology in Biblical Studies
Bachelor of Theology in Christian Education
Bachelor of Ministry in Pastoral Counseling * (Extension courses in Licensure/Certification and Board Certification through the National Christian Counselors Association of Sarasota, Florida. Amora Deliverance Theological Institution is Certified Academic Institution (C.A.I.) and is authorized by NCCA to offer courses at our campus location.)
Bachelor of Ministry in Pastoring and Leadership
Bachelor of Ministry in Ministry Administration
Bachelor of Ministry in Missions
Bachelor of Ministry in Ministry (Music, media and Christian fine arts)
5. The Master of Theology Degree programs, are:
Master of Theology in Biblical Studies
Master of Theology in Ministry
Master of Theology in Pastoral Counseling * (Extension courses in Licensure/Certification and Board Certification through the National Christian Counselors Association of Sarasota, Florida. Amora Deliverance Theological Institution is Certified Academic Institution (C.A.I.) and is authorized by NCCA to offer courses at our campus location.
Master of Theology in Arts (Religious Major)
Master of Theology in Christian Education
Master of Theology in Ministry Administration
Master of Theology in Ministry Missions
Master of Theology in Ministry
6. The Doctor of Theology programs offered, are:
Doctor of Theology
Doctor of Theology in Ministry
Doctor of Theology in Pastoral Counseling* (Extension courses in Licensure/Certification and Board Certification through the National Christian Counselors Association of Sarasota, Florida. Amora Deliverance Theological Institution is Certified Academic Institution (C.A.I.) and is authorized by NCCA to offer courses at our campus location.
Doctor of Theology - Christian (Religious) Education
Doctor of Theology - Biblical Counseling
Doctor of Theology in Ministry- Ministry Management
Doctor if Theology in Ministry - Missions
Doctor of Theology - Fine Arts in Ministry
7. There are nine (9) required courses which must be taken regardless of the degree area to be considered enrolled in the college:
Bible I (How To Study The Bible)
Bible II (Old Testament Survey)
Bible III (New Testament Survey
Counseling I (Theory)
Ministry I (Grace and Sovereignty)
Ministry II (Creation and Fall)
Ministry III (reconciliation to God)
Christian Leadership (Marks of Maturity)
8. Classroom instruction is given by an ADTI certified instructor. There are also directed studies through our Distant Learning Center (correspondence courses)
9. Course Credit Hours- Each three credit hour course consists of forty-five clock hours/total learning hours, and is comprised of a minimum of eight contact/instruction hours and thirty-seven hours of research, reports, study and testing. Classes are every Thursday evening at 6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. for six weeks with a one week break. At present , the directed studies consist of forty-five clock hours entailing reading assignments, research, assessments and reports, quizzes and a final exam.
10. The standard academic year consists of ten months of classes. There are no classes during the months of July and December. We observe all legal holidays.
11. A Certificate of Completion is issued to students upon the successful completion of each individual course.
12. Our mailing address is: Amora Deliverance Theological Institution
Post Office Box 43605
Fayetteville, North Carolina 28301
Location: Amora Deliverance Theological Institution
319 Brower Road
Cameron, North Carolina 28326
Phone Number: (910) 261-0672
Email Address: email@example.com
13. Our hours of operation are: TBA
14. If you desire to enroll and take advantage of this excellent opportunity, please complete the information portion below and return it to us, or contact us by phone. You may also register at our website listed above.
15. Our staff is ready to serve your Christian educational needs. Call for an interview appointment (910) 261-0672.